Luan Plywood, Thick Eucalyptus K+ Grade Veneer Core. The Best Quality Plywood For Furniture And Cabinet Products
More Hard and strong with the best shock-resisting abilities, Good machining, Excellent size stable, no warpage, no split.
Types of Plywood
- Material: 2.0 to 3.0mm eucalyptus ply laminated to various finish thickness.
- Construction: 5 plies or 7 plies with 12mm or 18mm thickness plywood
- Standard size: 4×8 feet, 4×6 feet, thickness at 12mm, 18mm
- Glue: E1 glue (CARB, E0,E2 under customer request)
- Usage : Furniture, Cabinets Products
- Moisture: Less than 14%
- Density: About 650kg/m3
- Plywood Core Options: Eucalypt veneer core, Poplar Veneer Core or Mixed hardwood core.
- Face Veneer Options: 0.6mm Luan or Meranti wood veneer etc.
- Back Veneer Options: 0.6mm Luan or Meranti wood veneer etc.
- Fine sanding finish
- Loading Quantity: 8 crates/20GP 16 crates/40GP
- Packaging:Plywood crates + shrink film + plastic strap
- 18mm Loading Quantity: 880 sheets ((18mm x 1220 x 2440)Total 16 crates, 55 sheets/crate)
- 12mm Loading Quantity: 1312 sheets ((12mm x 1220 x 2440)Total 16 crates, 82 sheets/crate)
- 20ft container: 22 Cubic Meter
- 40ft GP container: 42 Cubic Meter
- Price based on minimal order quantity
- Minimal Order Quantity: 20ft container
- For Pricing, the best way providing your specifications or requirements
- Payment Term: T/T
- Delivery Time: 25days upon down payment date
- Supply Ability:200000 sheets per month
- Plywood in Processing…
The manufacturing of veneer and plywood starts with the selection of the log. Only a certain percentage of logs are suitable for veneer. A log must meet specific grade requirements, be of certain diameter, and depending upon its intended use, may have other desirable characteristics, After transport to the mill, logs are cut to the correct length and stripped of their bark. They are then placed in steam baths for softening before being cut into veneer. The next stage, opening the log, is the most exciting. The pattern of the grain and the natural beauty or “character” marks that are inside the log will be uncovered during this step.
How the patterns unfold depends on the method of cutting. Veneer may be cut in one of five basic ways. the most commonly produced veneers are rotary and plain sliced.
- Rotary cut is the only cutting method that is capable of producing whole piece faces, and is less expensive than sliced veneer.
- Veneer cutting method
- Particleboard Core Plywood
- Combination Core Plywood with Composite Inner Ply
- Medium Density Fiberboard Core Plywood
- Veneer Core Plywood
- Combination Core Plywood with Composite Crossbands
- Although most people think only of a veneer core product when hardwood plywood is mentioned, hardwood plywood actually refers to any multi-ply panel product in which the face of the panel is hardwood or decorative softwood veneer.
- The illustrations here show the most common hardwood plywood constructions, they are the most common plywood for drawer sides and cabinets carcase parts as such cabinets end panels, shelves, backs and bottoms.as regular, the Veneer Core Plywood is the most type you can found in the cabinets. (refer HPVA)
Between the time they are manufactured and put into their final application, there are many opportunities for hardwood plywood panels to be damaged. The following handling and storage tips should be observed at every step along the route to ensure the panels reach their final destination unscathed
Check more plywood cabinet parts…