Prefinished Birch Kitchen Cabinet Door
- Kiln dried selected birch wood made.
- Moisture content at 8 – 10% before packing.
- Raised center panel door type.
- Mortise and tenon door frame construction.
- Doweled joints for strength.
The Birch Wood Database
- The cabinet door is prefinished birch kitchen cabinet door.
- Material: Solid birch wood
- Hinge Holes pre-drilled accomplished
- Construction: Mortise and tenon door frame construction
- Usage : Kitchen Cabinet Doors and Bathroom Cabinet Doors or other room Cabinet Doors
- Cabinet Door Stile and Rail: 51mm width solid birch at 3/4″ thickness
- Cabinet Door Center Panel: Solid birch, raised center panel type
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Packaging:Plywood Pallet + shrink film + plastic strap
- Packaging Quantity:(base on Cabinet Door size)
- Suggestion:1 packaging for 1 Cabinet Door size
- Note:Standard grade material used and will consist of natural wood color of the species Mineral, color and grain variation is allowed (Premium Wood Grade as an option for Customers)
- Wood Species as Red OAK, Maple, Cherry, Chinese OAK, white OAK.
- Finish or un-finish
- Veneer Wood Door
- Thermofoil(RTF) Door
- Customizable sizing
- Price for bulk order only
- Minimal Order Quantity: total 20ft container with other cabinet doors
- For Price, need you provide your specifications including drawings, additional requirements and packing mentold.
- It would be great helpful to get a competitive price if you can provide your order plan
- Ask Quote Now.
- Common Name(s): Birch
- Scientific Name: Betula pendula
- Distribution: Europe and Asia
- Tree Size: 65-100 ft (20-30 m) tall, 1-2 ft (.3-.6 m) trunk diameter
- Average Dried Weight: 41 lbs/ft3 (660 kg/m3)
- Specific Gravity (Basic, 12% MC): .50, .66
- Janka Hardness: 1,210 lbf (5,360 N)
- Modulus of Rupture: 16,570 lbf/in2 (114.3 MPa)
- Elastic Modulus: 2,024,000 lbf/in2 (13.96 GPa)
- Crushing Strength: 5,690 lbf/in2 (39.2 MPa)
- Shrinkage: 6.0%, Tangential: 10.0%, Volumetric: 16.0%, T/R Ratio: 1.7
- Workability: Generally easy to work with hand and machine tools, though boards with wild grain can cause grain tearout during machining operations. Turns, glues, and finishes well.
Check more other products or wood parts…